- 18-24 cooked Crystal Bay Prawns®, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-3 red birds eye chillies, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 bag baby spinach or Asian salad
- 2 tablespoons crunchy noodles
- ½ bunch coriander, finely chopped
Marinate prawns in the fish sauce, sugar, garlic, chilli, and lime juice.
Allow to marinate in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
Serve with the delicious marinade on a bed of Asian salad, garnished with crunchy noodles and freshly chopped coriander.